Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday, March 7, 2011

Although I haven't written an introduction or posted who I am, I thought I'd jump right in with tonight's dinner.  It was very fun.  My picky Kailea would only eat the halibut (which she says she loved) and some fresh mango--who doesn't love that?!? And I MADE my husband try the sweet potatoes, but everything was full of flavor and yummy.


It was Spicy Blueberry Halibut, Chickpeas & Sweet Potatoes (from Vegan Fire & Spice), and a big salad of spinach, romaine, fresh mango, cherry tomatoes, and pecans.  The blueberry sauce was very spicy, and the chickpeas packed a punch too, hence the sweet yumminess of mangoes to ease the fire.  The salad was Gene's favorite part of the meal!

I'll post recipes if anyone wants them!

1 comment:

  1. Of course we want them...well, I have them, but I'm sure there are people that want them.

    ReplyDelete