Sunday, March 13, 2011

More recipes...

I can't even wait to put these on.
I had some yummy food today.
First I made some Chipotle Ranch: (from 500 Vegan Recipes)
1 cup vegan Mayonnaise
1 cup nonsairy sour cream
2 Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
1/2 tsp. dried parsley
1/2 tsp. dried dill
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. cummin
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper

Then I made some spelt flour tortilla's. I'm not really sure why I used spelt flour, but Andrea knows...

Spelt Flour tortillas: (from PH miracle for Weight Loss)
2 cups spelt flour
1 cup water
1/4 cup olive oil
any other seasoning you want.
I put like 2 or 3 TBS of Italian Seasoning in mine.

Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Then knead with more flour. This made about 10 tortillas for me. I cooked them on my griddle with some olive oil.
Then I made some tostadas with refried black beans and a tomato, jalapeno salsa thing...
I put a tomato, 1/2 jalapeno, 3 green onions, salt, pepper and 1 tsp. of rice vinegar in a bowl and mixed it up.
Then layered the tostadas:
Beans, lettuce, the salsa and avacados then the yummy chipotle.

So for dinner I'm gonna make a taco salad so I can have the chiotle again. I am going to put spinach in it too.


The artichoke dip I made was SO yummy!
1 can artichokes (It doesn't have marinade. We got them at the health food store.)
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning.
Blend or puree all together.
I started out eating this with veggies, but then I just ate it because I liked it so much.

So fun and so yummy! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment