Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday, March 12, 2011

So yesterday I baked bread, made "chocolate mylk" and tried my hand for the first time ever at a gnocchi.  I ate too much bread, though.  I can't make homemade bread yet.  It's too tempting to just eat and eat and eat it. 

The chocolate mylk made an AMAZING nut smoothie this morning.  I put frozen banana, ice, chocolate mylk, and almond butter in my blender and voila!  Tasted like a chocolate banana shake.  Gene, Kaelys, and Kailea all had some.  And best of all the world, no sugar!

Today The gnocchi I would say was not worth the trouble.  It was okay, but a little mushy.  I forgot to take a picture, but not worth the lots of work.




Today I made the black eyed peas w/plantains from Appetite for Reduction, along with a snow pea salad (snow peas, red onions, walnuts, and a citrus-y sauce.  It was very good.  :)  See the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment