Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I need a "therapy" session.

UUUUGH! AAAAAH! Ok, I feel better. (almost)
I don't know what's going on, (ok I do)
but boy do I feel derailed.
I have gained 5 pounds in the last 3 days.
That is horrible! There are so many things going on in my head and most of them I don't want to put down here...
but I have issues.
I don't want issues...
I want to want to be thin (If that makes sense)
I was actually seeing progress, I was 3 pounds away from my first big goal. 3 pounds. Now I'm 8 and I won't make my deadline. That brings a whole new discouragement in and of itself that I would sabatoge myself. URRRR!
Enough rambling...
back to work.

4 comments:

  1. You may have had a set back but that doesn't have to mean your done, no more chances!
    You just have to pick yourself up, dust off and get back on track. Your goal is still there and you can still make it-so what if it a few days later. Just think how far you would have been without all the work you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danette!
    I do feel better today.
    I appreciate what you said about my goal still there, just a few days later.
    I was thinking about it today and I was trying to figure out why I was so sad the past few days. I decided that I don't think I deserve to be thin and healthy. That I don't deserve to spend the time making healthy food.
    But I do! I am back on track today! I am so glad!
    Thanks again, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how that goes, I've gained weight for the last couple of weeks, that I actually just quit Weight Watchers all together. I was sick of trying and I was sick, of always having a hungry husband. You gave me that extra push to get right back up! And here it is I've actually exercised for two days in a row (in case you were wondering that is a big accomplishment for me). It may have taken me a couple of weeks before I took you up on your offer, but I really do appreciate it. Thanks for being my friend on a website and being an extremely great friend in real life. You need to know that you are truly one of my hero's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nikki!
    I appreciate everything you've said.
    Keep on keepin' on!
    Feed Corey!
    So, I'm almost back down to my weight. (only .4 to go!!!) I am so excited, I might meet my first goal after all.:)
    You are a great friend and neighbor!
    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete