I don't know the name of it: Yummy smoothie 1 pineapple 1/2 can of coconut milk 1 1/2 cups cubed mango two handfuls of spinach 1/2 avacado and ice BLEND and enjoy
I used coconut milk for the first time today in my rice. I served it with baked tilapia. It was quite tasty. I also have discovered lately that I really like mangoes. I have a recipe for black bean and mango salsa that is DELISH! I will have to try the smoothie. I have heard about smoothies with avocados a lot lately. I think it is a sign...
I found frozen Mango chunks at Sam's Club. What is tilapia? The salsa sounds delicious! I love anything with black beans. I think you should post it. The smoothie really is good!
I used coconut milk for the first time today in my rice. I served it with baked tilapia. It was quite tasty. I also have discovered lately that I really like mangoes. I have a recipe for black bean and mango salsa that is DELISH! I will have to try the smoothie. I have heard about smoothies with avocados a lot lately. I think it is a sign...
ReplyDeleteI found frozen Mango chunks at Sam's Club.
ReplyDeleteWhat is tilapia?
The salsa sounds delicious! I love anything with black beans. I think you should post it.
The smoothie really is good!